Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Cas time

Morning Bloggers,

Hope you all had a good bank holiday.. 
Weather was a bit hit and miss here so we didn't do much at all. But was still nice to relax at home with my boys and the hubs.. lol..

I'm really enjoying creating CAS designs at the moment and have challenged myself to use up my masses of Hunkydory Patterned card blanks that I keep stroking lol...

I used toppers from the Hunkydory Pick N Mix Collection for these Scent and coffee themed cards
Very quick and easy designs but ones I really like..






Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

5 comments:

Wendy said...

These are all gorgeous Kelly..Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the papers you chose! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! Have a great week!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Crafty Creations Challenges

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a lovely line up of cards! Thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week at Fab 'n' Funky. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Rachel Webber said...

Completely stunning! Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky.

Rachel DT

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x