Followers

Monday 13 May 2019

Gamer

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Hope you are all well and had an enjoyable weekend. 
I have some older un-blogged cards to share again today..

These two cards are ones I made for custom orders, using the fab MFT game controller stamps and dies..

For the first card I used both the small and larger dies for the controller, the bottom sentiment I stamped and the top sentiment I printed from the computer..
Papers are from a For the Love of Stamps 8x8 pad



For the second card I used some alphabet dies and number dies from my stash along with some papers from a pad I picked up at a local warehouse, quite a while ago..



I always enjoy creating cards with these dies..

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

cotnob said...

Two super cards Kelly, perfect for most youngsters.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Super card, thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge. Xxxx