Followers

Friday 12 July 2019

Christmas Reflections

Anyone catch the Create and Craft Shows this afternoon with the lovely Anne-Marie launching this wonderful new collection from Hunkydory Crafts.?

This first EVER Christmas Mirri Magic Collection called Christmas Reflections is just stunning.
I was lucky enough to get to work with the collection..

Here are some samples I made for the show. Unfortunately my pics do not do this kit justice, its really is a wonderful collection, the reflection and shine on the cardstock and images is outstanding.


















I used the foiled acetate, topper collection, topper decks and printed cardstock to create my designs

Challenges


Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Kelly these are gorgeous x

Janette said...

Hi Kelly,So glad you have joined us with your beautiful creations at CraftyCatz this week, beautiful set of cards, love them.x