Followers

Thursday 11 July 2019

Gender Reveal

Good Morning Crafty Friends

Thank you so much for all the comments you leave on my blog posts, I know I'm an awful blogger and have not visited you all for quite a while.. 




The new craze with Baby Gender Reveal parties is growing massively here in the UK I think..
I was asked last week to make my very first card for a gender reveal.. After a few days mulling over designs, I decided to make this pop out swing card. 
I used images from Hunkydory Little Square Book
Stamps from for the Love of Stamps
Papers from Crafters Companions Signature Collection


Baby Buttons are Dovecraft (I think) lol


Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card Kelly thanks for sharing with us at crafty Catz this week

Sarah said...

Well that's a new reason for a party!! Great card Kelly xx