Followers

Monday 21 October 2019

Extra Special Fairytale card

Monday Morning Bloggers, Hope you all had a good weekend..

Some of my Facebook friends will have seen me sharing this digi stamp I used to practice colouring my pleats.  I'm now able to share the full card I made using the beautiful image

I was asked for a very special daughter card with fairytale theme.. I used Hunkydory Adorable Scorable card for background, Little Book image from Twilight Kingdom. Gold Mirri card for a little shine along with the gold foiled acetate also from Hunkydory..

Image I coloured with copics and polychromos.
Will have to check on my computer where I purchased the digi from.




This is an extra large card 10"x7" with matching box

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

brenda said...

A very sweet card for the little girls Kelly, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Wendy L said...

So pretty, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Mummylade said...

How very adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.