Followers

Saturday 8 February 2020

Bitty Bears - Hugs & Kisses

Hello Bloggers,


I have another card that I made using the super cute Bitty Bears stamp set from MFT

I stamped the cute beat with heart over the white cardstock and then masked and inked the background.



I coloured the stamped bears with copics and pencils.


I teared some vellum and stamped the sentiment and stamped and cut out two more bitty bears and added using silicone glue for extra depth

I die cut some hearts from black card and glittered card


Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 

2 comments:

Linby said...

Gorgeous card, love the use of the vellum.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x