Followers

Friday 20 March 2020

Pawley Plushies

Afternoon Everyone,

So Today could possibly have been my youngest last day of primary school :-(
I feel so sad for all the year 6 and year 11 students who have had these special moments/milestones taken from them...

I was asked to create a bright 60th birthday card for a lady who is a carer, so the theme needed to be something along caring for others. So I decided to use my New stamps from Clearly Besotted called Pawly Plushies.. Coloured with copics.







Patterned background is adorable scorable over the rainbow
Ribbon and charm from my stash

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is lovely Kelly. You are certainly getting your money's worth out of those CB stamps!! Keep well xx

Billie A said...

Sweet 60th birthday card. Awesome card design and cute little images. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.