Followers

Friday 24 April 2020

Thank You

Back again to share some more cards I made for NHS staff...
I was asked to make some similar to the ones I made previously but with carer and midwife on, here are the finished cards.




I used distress inks to create the rainbow clouds as backgrounds.
Images are the FREEBIES from MFT






Sentiments printed from the computer



Challenges
My Favourite occasion card to make other than birthdays are Thank You's. Its lovely to send a cheerful card to make people smile and show how much they are appreciated.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love your cards. Fab colours and a wonderful idea. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

More beautiful cards

Sarah said...

They are lovely Kelly and perfect for us at AYLI xx

Lorraine said...

These are just gorgeous Kelly. The images are fab and I love the rainbow background you've created.
Lorraine x

Nelly said...

Fabulous card, adore your colorful clouds too, thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at ...https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

Kelly I absolutely love these, thanks for joining the AYLI challenge
Anne x