Followers

Thursday 11 June 2020

Alphabets AGAIN


Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm back to share some more creations made using the Clearly Besotted NEW alphabet sets.. I have spent several hours colouring and cutting lots out so expect to see them on many more cards lol...

Can you tell I'm a little addicted. ;-)

Anyway I created two similar inky backgrounds using my stencils and distress inks... 
Along with a cloud and grass die them just added the letters. Quick cards really.








Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous cards - and the backgrounds look great!
Kim x

BDCraftsMore said...

This card is just too cute!! My niece is almost 6 weeks old, and this would be perfect for a father's day card idea!
This is Brian with Penny's Blog. Thanks for joining our challenge!

Saphron said...

Oh this is ADORABLE!! I love these!! Perfectly designed cards.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit