Followers

Sunday 14 June 2020

I love you




Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. I sat in the garden reading yesterday afternoon BLISS.. Then we have a lovely thunderstorm here last night.. Not managed any crafting this weekend as yet, have you???

 



For this card I used an old embossing folder and my new alphabet stamps from Clearly Besotted.
Coloured with copics and fussy cut out..

I also die cut some hearts to finish the card too

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww this is so cute. I made a card yesterday and another today.

brenda said...

Another really sweet card Kelly, many thanks for sharing you pretty card and joining in our 'Embossing' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such cute critters and beautiful embossing!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner