Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2020

Vintage Pop Up

Morning Bloggers,

Hope you are all well and having a good week so far. I have this vintage style pop up box to share with you today.. I have made sooooo many pop up box cards in all sorts of designs, themes and style but think this one is one of my favs..



I used a random sheet I had lying around that had all these beautiful diecut images in and thought they were crying out to be made into a pop up box.




The backing papers I used were from First Edition Paper Pad



Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

 

4 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful pop up box card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge. Angela xXx

Billie A said...

Wow this is beautiful. So much work and so worth it. I am loving this. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Maikreations said...

Wow! This looks like such a bunch of lovely fun! This will be a very lovely surprise for the recipient ;o) Thank you for joining our "Shabby Chic" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers blog! Have a lovely weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Josephine said...

Such a beautiful creation!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!