Followers

Saturday 3 October 2020

Footy themed Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well and are having a nice weekend so far. The weather is awful here today so I'm heading off to my craftroom now to complete some orders.

Here are a set of football pop up box cards I made for a recent order with Aston Villa teamed colours.

I used cute santa stamp image and sentiments, gifts from For the Love of Stamps.
I used star die cuts from my stash along with little football 





I used embossing folders from Crafters Companion 
and I the coloured cardstock was actually white but I coloured with spectrum noir pens before running through the embossing folder.



Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly



 

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a great collection, super images and design. Thank you for joining our 'Cute Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Kim said...

Such a fun project! So clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week,

Mervi said...

Fabulous creation!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Cute Christmas Week;-))m