Followers

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Stamp a Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

Been a few days since I did a blog post, and now just like a bus I have three to share in one day lol

First up my samples made for the FTLOS shows on Create and Craft TV today.
I created these four cards..Using different mediums and techiniques.

For this first one I inked the background with Prism ink pads and simply stamped with black ink


For this second on I added three different shades of green Prism Inks to the stamp and stamped onto white card.



For this on I spritz some white card with a mix of water and Prism Pearlescent powder mixed in spray bottle. Then stamped with black ink



For this last one I stamped and heat embossed the stamp then inked with background with prism ink and a cloud stencil


These new stamps are so useful for everyone's crafty stash

Challenges


Crafty Hugs
Kelly 

 

1 comment:

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful designed cards! I love them all. All the different fonts looks so awesome together. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick