Followers

Friday 9 February 2018

My Heart....

Morning Bloggers,

Happy Friday.. What do you all have planned for the weekend.. I'm excited to say I will be spending all the day Sunday with the lovely Faye on the Copic colouring classes... So excited and a little nervous lol..

I have another Valentine card to share today, I've used the same image I used on the card I blogged Wednesday  but coloured him in a different colour.. Think I prefer this little cutie grey rather than brown.. What do you think??


Embossed the background using a folder from Sara's Signature collection.
Digi Image from Di's Digi Downloads Coloured with copics
Love the Adorable scorable from Hunkydory too..
I die cut heart and stamped sentiment both from the Sara's Signature range too.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly


5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

such a sweet card lovely design Enjoy your clas you will have a great time Love and hugs Carole x

downrightcrafty said...

super cute and love the colouring and design
hugs Kate xx

CraftyNatalie said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

Nikki said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter.

Nikki

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)