Followers

Monday 30 September 2019

Rock On

Monday Morning,

Hope you all had a good weekend.
I managed to get some more colouring done, coloured two of my new stamping bella images in so hoping to get them added to cards this week.

For today's card share I have this Rock Pop Up Box Card that I was asked to make recently



I used Crafters Companions Rock stamps and guitar backing papers from First Edition.

Challenges
(I went for a little twist on this challenge, and used grungey as the type of rock music theme lol)

Thanks for Stopping by my blog and for any comments you leave
Hugs
Kelly

5 comments:

brenda said...

A great pop up box for all those music fans Kelly, thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Chris said...

Fabulous pop up box Kelly, love the rock theme!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Mervi said...

Stunning box card for any boy.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Dawn T said...

a delightful box card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge,

Sammy said...

Fabulous! This one would be a hit with my entire family! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x