Followers

Sunday 29 September 2019

Selfie

Back with a second post for today and this time I have this Selfie Image card using Saturared Canary Image coloured with Copics.
I love these First Edition Papers and the mustard colours..(quite autumnal I think)

Sentiments from Hunkydory little book of 2019 sentiments
Ribbon and Flowers from my stash




Challenges
(So even though I'm really loving the CAS style cards at the moment I just don't seem to be able to make them successfully as I love using ribbon and flowers and find that I cant stop adding these, my cards do not seem finished without them lol

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Sammy said...

What a beautiful monochrome card! Really nicely done. Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this last week. A new challenge has just started! Sammy-x

Crafter's Icon said...

Pretty card, love the coloring. Thank you for entering at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

Brenda said...

Kelly, this image is perfect with ribbons and flowers and all the pretty embellies. I can't imagine her without them. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

This is really great, thanks so much for sharing your fabulous FAF make with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Squirrel Xx