Followers

Sunday 17 May 2020

Peter Rabbit

Second card share from me for today and this time its using some papers I had printed from a CD rom a few years ago.. Surely everyone loves Peter Rabbit :-)

I was asked to make a Peter Rabbit themed 1st birthday card, I know I have the CD ROM but also remembered I had some papers that I'd printed several years ago so used these instead. Think I will be printing more off now as a few more people have asked for a similar card to be made :-)





Challenges

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card that’s just adorable I love Peter Rabbit he reaches out to so many generations Love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

So pretty

Deb said...

So beautiful, love all the details! Peter Rabbit is one of my favourite characters, I just love this!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Sarah said...

I had forgotten how fabulous these CD roms were Kelly. Great card xx