Followers

Sunday 17 May 2020

Sending Smiles

Hello Bloggers, Happy Sunday to you all.

Hope you are all well.. 

For today's share I have a card made using some of my new Clearly Besotted Stamps. I know alot of you will have heard me say before that I'm fairly new to these stamps but I really can't get enough of them, I have admired their tutorials and cards for quite a while and absolutely wanted to get more practice created CAS cards or one layer cards using their stamps and creating coloured/inked scenes.

I am really enjoying playing and experimenting with new styles (for me)
Here's a nice bright happy card I made using Flower Plushies





Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Polkadoodles said...

Super cute! Thanks for entering Polkadoodles - anything goes x

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Adorable! Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles crafts of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.