Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Baby Girl.

My second card for today is using a new LOTV stamp that I had for christmas
(I had lots of goodies this christmas from my lovely husband, bless him..)
The backing papers are from the Dovecrafts back to basics pad. I have embellished with ribbon, buttons and flowers from my stash.. I used a die cut lattice border from normal pink card..
This card is an 8x8 (my first time using this size) I am looking forward to doing more of this size card..

I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking.  I hope you like my card.
xx

4 comments:

catherine said...

Another great card and image. Loving the pink colours
x catherine

La Vikinga said...

Hi Kelly; you're card is sooo cute - and you're lucky having a supportive husband giving you useful things!

Thanks for partipating in our challenge number 10 at Crafty Ribbons!

La Vikinga

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Kelly, love all the pink and such a cute stamp. Thanks for joining us in our first Lili's Little Fairies Challenge!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous card Kelly, love all the pink. Wish my husband knew what craft stuff to go and buy for me!!!! LOL
Thanks for joining in with our New Beginnings challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time. Hope you joined in with the Blog Hop too!
hugs
Dawn xx