Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012


Todays card is using a popcorn bear stamp from Crafter Companions.. I have used red and black mirri card.. I have embossed white card using a heart embossing folders from crafts too.. I have embellished using a sequin/gem flourish and satin ribbon..
The Sentiment is just a red peel off... I have only coloured the red highlights on the stamped image..
I think this gives it a clean and effective look..

I have entered this into the following challenges:

I hope you like this.. Thanks for viewing..

Hugs Kelly
x

4 comments:

catherine said...

Beautiful card Kelly. I love these stamps
x catherine

Kathleen said...

Fabby card Kelly, very simple but looks so elegant, love how you just highlighted the red bits on the image
Hugs
Kat xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Craft and good luck.
Hugs Louise xx

Faye said...

Kelly, what a fabby card. The black and white looks super with the pop of vibrant red, lovely card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Cupcake this week. x