Followers

Saturday 18 February 2012

Cowboy

Good afternoon bloggers..

This afternoon I have finally had chance to play with my new cowboy digi stamps from Bugaboo and use my new cowboy papers.. This is my first card made with them...


I have coloured the digi stamps with promarkers. I have used 2 digi papers.  I have  layered large satin red ribbon, with a black ribbon and parcel cord.. The cow boy boot at the bottom of the card is also a digi stamp from Bugaboo...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking... Hope you like it...

Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Sooooo cute Kelly...!

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

catherine said...

great card Kelly and love the image and papers
x catherine

WencheP said...

Very cool, love the little cowboy! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you next week.

-Wenche

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fab! I love this card clean lines and great papers teamed with a super cute image, just my cup of tea...

Thanks for joining in our free and easy challenge this week for our free and easy february theme ;)

Emma xxx

Ren-Yi said...

A fun adorable card. Love the sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.