Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello, me again... I know Im doing well with my posts these past few days... Just trying to catch up from my lack of posts last week...

I am hoping to visit all your blogs over the next few days... It is so great how much talented crafters are out there..I am still fairly new to blogging and it amazes me how addictive it is...  I have well and truly been bitten by the blogging bug...lol.

My second card for today is another image from the Furry Friends by Joanna Sheen CD rom.. I am enjoying using this CD at the moment. Such cute animals on there and with the papers to match..(great valve for money)..

HOW CUTE IS HE??? I LOVE HIS LITTLE HAT..
I have used alot of distressing on this card... First a ink the edges of a cream card blankwith tea bag tim Holtz distress ink.  I then printed the image and script backing paper from the Cd.. Before I inked the edges of these I made the edges look more worn by scratching down the sides with a knife.. (this gives a jagged uneven finish) perfect for those rustic looking designs.
The sentiment is from a set of stamps stamped using brown chalk ink.. I have threaded ribbon arond the card. I have also attahced gems and some buttoms threaded with ribbon to finsish...
I think this card is suitable to send to many different types of people..

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by..

See ya soon
Hugs Kelly

8 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is just so sweet Kelly, a very cute pup
Clairex

Creations by Shirl said...

Yes I do agree, this is such a cutie card... love it.... and perfect bg papers too...

Kathleen said...

Hi Kelly, cute card, what a little sweetie he is, just make sme go all gooey! Its kinda got a vintagey feel to it. I like!! Lol
Hugs Kat xx

catherine said...

I love this one Kelly and so cute in the hat. He looks like a real Yorkshire dog in his flat cap!!
x catherine

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous and so cute thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill x

Naomi said...

Oh my GOODNESS, this is SO cute! Love the black and white colour theme and that ADORABLE image! Thanks for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

cheryl said...

oh Kelly Hun how super cute is this wee image,oh just love this hun its just brilliant hugs Cherylxx

Unknown said...

This is so cute Kelly, love the sweet image of that little pup :) mine has just settled on my lap xxx