Followers

Friday 10 February 2012

Love, Happiness & Joy..

Afternoon again bloggers...

Here is my second card for today...

This card is still in with the Love theme but perhaps more of a birthday rather than Valentines... The tag I have added on the Card reads 'May Love, Happiness and Joy surround your day'.. The papers used are from a magazine freebie pack, that I thought had lovely colour combinations.. I stamped the LOTV stamp and coloured using promarkers.. I added silk flowers and a brad on the card.. I also used little blue gems to add extra sparkle to her dress...

I am entering this into the following challenge:

Thanks for viewing.. Hope you like my blog..

Take care and keep warm....
Hugs Kelly x


4 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Hi Kelly
A really lovely card. Love the colours you've used.
Caz x

Glenda Atkins said...

What a sweet, lovely card you have created! Love the soft colours and the vibrant blue flower. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for challenge #58!

catherine said...

beautiful card kelly and love the colours.
x catherine

NanaConnie said...

What a darling image, Kelly. Love the blues and browns you chose. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Lexi's Creations this time around and we hope to see your fabulous work again.
NanaConnie DT