Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Puppy...love and hugs

Good morning all, Hope you are all well..
The weather here is lovely this weekend.. Hopefully spring is finally on its way..

Well after a week of little crafting I managed to have a few hours last night to play.
I am enjoying using the Furry Friends CD from Joanna Sheenat the moment, so many cuties on there.
I am spoilt for choice..

Here is a my first card, a cutie little white puppy..


I have teamed this cuddly cutie with some Papermania papers as I think they work great with the background of the image. I have attached a ribbon out of my scrap box and added a tiny bow.. The sentiment Love and Hugs is from a stamp set by Personal Impressions.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking and I hope you like.

Hugs Kelly

4 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card and perfectly done using our blue and cream colour challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun at CES :) Donna ♥ x

catherine said...

Oh sooo cute - I want one!!
Great colours
x catherine

Louise F NZ said...

Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge.

If you are interested I have a blog candy giveaway on my blog http://www.punknscrap2.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/follower-birthday-blog-candy.html

Cards By MI said...

Such very cute card. Really lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie