Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Summer Bella

Good afternoon bloggers... Well this is my third post for today (arent I being a good girl!!)
This card is using a favourite stamp of mine by Stamping Bella


The papers are from freebie again.. I have coloured the image with promarkers (raw sienna, blush, buttercup, pastel blue, pale pink, tan, sandstone, ivory, cool grey 3, meadow green, leaf green).. I have embellished this card with various flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.. The sentiment stamp is from LOTV..

I am entering this into the following challenges:


I hope you like and thanks again for looking and all your comments...

Thats it from me for today.. Have a good weekend all..

Hugs Kelly

7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop Challenges and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

catherine said...

love the colours in this and the flowers
x catherine

Deb said...

Adorable love that image!



Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

cheryl said...

oh this is one really cute Image and just love the papers,you have used,just gorgeous love Cherylxxxx
saw your name on the linky thing and thought I would just pop over to say Hi,XXXXXXXX

Stampalicious said...

beautiful, love the flowers and the papers you used, so cute, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

Julie said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Bettina L. said...

I absolutely love that image and that is a neat design with those flowers in the corner. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx