Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Because your Gorgeous...

Good Evening all,

Hope you have a good day.. And had time for some crafting.  Unfortunately I havent managed to get into my craft room today, hopefully will manage an hour or two before bed...

My card for this evening is a LOTV cutie...


I coloured this image using promarkers (tan, sandstone, blush, pastel pink, orchid, pearl blue, cool grey 3) I mat and layered purple textured card and silver mirri card (die cut from nestabilities dies).
The backing paper is from Kaisercraft (a recent purchase from my local craft store).. The Sentiment is a preprinted one from a magazine freebie... I embellished with organza ribbon, candi and a little dress charm that I thought goes well with the image (see closer picture below)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting and for all the comments you leave me..

Enjoy the rest of your evening..

Hugs Kelly x

8 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Kelly
what a wonderful card.... i love the colours.... and the image is fab... so cute... the little charm you have used is fab...!!!
good luck on your challenges...
kaz_za

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card love the backing paper and the metal embellishment , Image is so well done you colour so well .
Hugs Elaine

catherine said...

Fab card with the LOTV image Kelly. the mirri card looks great.
x catherine

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the image and the way you have used the mirri card...Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for becoming a follower....
Mandy x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! The DP is awesome too.

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kelly, thank you for for you lovely comment on my blog. so glad I stopped by to visit and I too am now a follower
Hugs
Tamara

Carol Willis said...

Hi Kelly
This is a really lovely card, I love the colours and your colouring is fabulous.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Kelly , love the image and beautiful soft colours.. very elegant with the charm too :)