Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Spring Blooms

Hello again, this is my second post today with my second card.

This time I have used the Helz Cuppleditch (Bloom & grow) stamp.  I love colouring this image..


I decided to use soft paler colours for this card.. I coloured this image using promarkers (buttercup, pastel yellow, pastel blue, tan, caramel,mango,lime green, meadow green) i chalked round the image for the sky.. I used blue and pink cardstock.. The papers are From me to you paper pad. I added blue lace and yellow spotted organza ribbon, gems, free sentiment from magazine, and small paper flowers from my stash.. To finish I added candi in each corner..


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I hope you like what you have seen on my blog.. All comments appreciated.

Hugs Kelly x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card kelly and I also love the card you made for Joe's 13th.
Well done Hugs Elaine

Shanna Shands said...

Cute Spring image. Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes.