Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

Princess..

Good afternoon all, hope you have all had a good weekend.

The sunshine as been  back out today in the Midlands, lets hope we have another week like last week.

My First card for today is this little princess


This cutie is a LOTV stamp coloured with promarkers (tan, blush, buttercup, mango, tulip yellow, cool aqua, arctic blue, china blue)..
The paper s from K and Co... I embellished with buttons, flowers and a charm..
I added a paper doily just behind the image for extra detail..
I like these soft aqua (ish style colours).

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you like what you see.

Hugs Kelly

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Kelly...and fabulous layout too hun :O)

big hugs Vicky xx

Carol Willis said...

Oh this is really lovely Kelly. Love the colours scheme (my favourite). Gorgeous!
Hugs
Caz x

Else Irene said...

So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥