Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Happy Fathers Day..

Good morning bloggers, hope you are all well and having a good week..

As you have probably seen I was chosen as one of the top three over at Mums Craft Shop Challenge Blog this week. Yippee!!!

My card for today is using one of the Bugaboo images I won the other week..
As I have said before this stamp are so great to work with and there is so many cuties to chosen from over on their website..

Here is my card:

I have coloured with promarkers. The papers are WR Memory Keepers Travel Light pack. I matt and layered onto orange cardstock.. I added twine and a car button.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting my blog today... Hope you are all enoying what I create..

Will pop back later with another card.

Hugs Kelly


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet card Kelly, love the colours and layout, love it xx Thank you also for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Love your card, Kelly! Cute little image and fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Tine said...

Hi. Fab masculine card. Love the colours & dps. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Kim Dibben said...

Fab male card Kelly, love the cute image, great colours and layout. Love the cute button.
Hugs,
Kim xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Kelly. I love everything about your card. Great papers, wonderful image which you've coloured beautifully and a really cute button - the perfect embellishment for a male card.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Lexi's Creations with our "For the Man / Boy in your Life" challenge.
Helen x (DT)