Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Present from Tilda


Good afternoon bloggers... Hope you are all having a good start to the week...

My youngest Ronnie started preschool yesterday.. Cant believe how cute he looks in his TINY uniform lol...
He went in great, waving bye mum... So that was a big relief
But I have been worrying alot about the teachers being able to control him, as we have problems at home.. He can be so adorable but he does not listen to us very much and it is very difficult to get him to do want you want him to... So it was no surprise this morning when the teacher told me they are having problems getting him to sit down when he needs to.. like in assembly he was tryng to climb all over then benches etc...
Oh dear I am soo worried about him, hope he will start to listen and be more controlable.
As I am sure it will make us all happier included Ronnie..

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Onto todays card, I have used Tilda again for this one:


I have coloured her with promarkers (meadow green, blush, cocktail pink, pastel blue, cool grey 3, tan, cocoa)

I mat and layered onto blue and pink cardstock..


The DP are a freebie from a magazine, as is the star embellishment that i also layered onto pink cardstock.. The sentiment is a pre-printed one.. I added a blue organza bow and pink button to finish..




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for popping by today...

Enjoy the rest of your day..

Hugs Kelly xx







9 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Adorable card Kelly, love the image and the colour combo.
I'm sure your son will start to settle down when he sees all the other kids doing as they're told.
Hugs
Caz x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Kelly,
Gorgeous card,lovely image and papers
I'm sure ronnie will settle down :) x

Kim Dibben said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love the cute image, beautiful dps and embellies.
Hugs Kim xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Beautiful card, love the BP's, thanks for joining our challenge at CYDA, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

Berit Synnøve said...

Lovely card. Love your big bow and button in the corner.
Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

KraftyKoolKat said...

Totally cute sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

brenda said...

I'm all behind this week Kelly so apols for taking so long to arrive here to look at your very pretty card.

I'm sure Ronnie will soon settle doe at school, it can take a while sometimes.

B x

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Kelly, love the image and fun papers... so funny to hear about the little Ronnie at school.. hope he will understand that he can't do what he likes at school :D

catherine said...

Such a fab card Kelly and great image and colours. I'm sure he will just love his new adventure and you will probably see some big changes over the time with him. Good luck to him and hope he has a fab time
x catherine