Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

80th Birthday card.

Hello all, me again. This is my second post for today, if you would like to see my first please scroll down..

This card is one I was asked to make for an auntie who is celebrating her 80th birthday..


I used the flowers for mum digi from the crafty pad coloured with promarkers and a bit of glitter but I dont think this shows much in the pic.. I matt and layered image, DP (boofle) and ribbon onto lilac and lavender cardstock.. The sentiment was printed from the computer. Finished with new sparkle glitter gems that I purchased from Hobbycraft last week, buttons, flowers from woc and an organza bow..

i would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thank you for popping by today.. Hope you are all still enjoying visiting, and thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you leave..

Have a lovely evening.

hugs Kelly x

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Kelly, lovely card, such pretty colours and that image is great

hugs Vicky xxx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Kelly love the image which you have coloured beautifully and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely image and colouring.xxx

Shelby said...

Beautiful flower image which you've color wonderfully. Love the little flowers on the sentiment as well. Great birthday card. I'm sure your auntie will adore it

Shelby

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is really lovely, really like the LO, Thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor x

CarlaKH said...

what a cute card! Love the floral image too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!