Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

Happy Retirement

Good afternoon all, hope you are all well..
This is a super quick post as I have to go collect my eldest from school.

Todays card I have made for my youngest's preschool teacher who is retiring at the end of term.


Stamp is Helz Cuppleditch coloured with promarkers. DP and sentiment from my stash, Flowers from WOC. Pearls and box also from my stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/strawberries-cream.html ( i have used the strawberry and cream colours)

Thanks for popping by and for all the lovely comments I receive.

Will be back later to do some commenting..

Take Care all.
Hugs Kelly

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Kelly love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card kelly Fabulous image, great colours well done a super card Hugs Elaine

June Nelson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous darlin love it and love that cute rabbit xxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the image and great colours.xxx

catherine said...

Super card Kelly and fun image. I'm sure they will love it too
x catherine

Louise said...

Hi kelly fabulous card I love the gingham and the cute details like the plant pot and the way you have put the pearls on the ribbon.
Hugs louise xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, especially the colour ways, stunning work sweetie, Huge hugs ♥ Pops x x x

Carol Willis said...

Hey Kelly, love this. Great image, papers and layout.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Super card Kelly, lovely colours and a really lush ribbon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Julie said...

Oh this is so sweet, such a pretty design! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexxx