Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Pretty in pink....

Good morning bloggers,
Hope you are all well and having a good weekend so far. Big welcome to my new followers, thank you so much for following my work, it means alot.

For todays card I have made a card for LOTV challenge Pretty in Pink..


I have coloured this adorable LOTV image using promarkers. Cut out using my nestis and layered onto mirri board also cut using my nestis. I used memory box heart die at the bottom, The DP and Sentiment are a recent freebie out of mag.  I used pearl brad and Pearl swirls in top left corner and a swirl die cut in top right corner to embellish.


Also used organza pink ribbon and a cosmetics charm to finish.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Thank you for popping by today, it means alot.

Have a great day whatever you have planned.
hugs Kelly x

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous creation...fabulous image and colouring.xxx

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the image and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

catherine said...

Great card today Kelly. fun image and love the little charm. Hope your enjoying your weekend
x catherine

Kim Dibben said...

Stunning card Kelly, love the cute image, pearl swirl is beautiful, memory box die is gorgeous (I've just brought this one, not had time to use it yet)
hugs,
Kim xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful card and fabulous embellishments! Thank you for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, Jayne

Annette said...

So cute, I especially love all the pearls that you've added. Love the die cut hearts too. Fab card.

Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
xx

AN said...

Ihastuttava kortti-Kiitos sinulle kun osallistuit The Paper Shelter Challenge 72 - Pearls and Swirls-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ! Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi sinne :) An

Shelby said...

She looks gorgeous in pink and love the pearl swirl and the little charm is so adorable.

shelby