Followers

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Sun bonnet flowers....

Evening all bloggers.. Hope you are all well and have had a fab day..

The weather here has been gorgeous here again, my boys are loving it..

For my card today I have used FANSB digi from Bugaboo coloured with my promarkers


The papers I have used on this card are some that I had when I first started crafting, I dont know who they are by though sorry... I cut out the image using my nesti's. The word border is one I made using coordinating papers to the dp's... I finished with ribbon bow and a heart button..

This is a strange colour combo for me, I'm still not sure if I like it..
Anyway
I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting my blog. All the comments I receive are really appreciated. I love to read each and every one..

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Hugs Kelly x

10 comments:

catherine said...

Beautiful card Kelly and love the backing paper. it goes so well with the rest of the card. Hope your boys are enjoying their holidays
x catherine

June Nelson said...

Aw this is so goregous and cute love it xxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Kelly love the image and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

Tanya said...

This is fab Kelly! I love pink and green together, it's one of my favourite combos! And that image is one of my favourites too, I use it the whole time!

The border is lovely, I love the words on it :)

Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges :)

Tanya xx

Dortesjs said...

wow this is awesome

Caz said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love the beautifully coloured image, layout and pretty papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, this is totally adorable.

Gaynor said...

What a lovely card, love the colours used, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

Céline said...

Really cute card! Thanks for playing along this week at DDCC!!