Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Sun bonnet flowers....

Evening all bloggers.. Hope you are all well and have had a fab day..

The weather here has been gorgeous here again, my boys are loving it..

For my card today I have used FANSB digi from Bugaboo coloured with my promarkers


The papers I have used on this card are some that I had when I first started crafting, I dont know who they are by though sorry... I cut out the image using my nesti's. The word border is one I made using coordinating papers to the dp's... I finished with ribbon bow and a heart button..

This is a strange colour combo for me, I'm still not sure if I like it..
Anyway
I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting my blog. All the comments I receive are really appreciated. I love to read each and every one..

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Hugs Kelly x

8 comments:

catherine said...

Beautiful card Kelly and love the backing paper. it goes so well with the rest of the card. Hope your boys are enjoying their holidays
x catherine

June Nelson said...

Aw this is so goregous and cute love it xxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Kelly love the image and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

Tanya said...

This is fab Kelly! I love pink and green together, it's one of my favourite combos! And that image is one of my favourites too, I use it the whole time!

The border is lovely, I love the words on it :)

Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges :)

Tanya xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love the beautifully coloured image, layout and pretty papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, this is totally adorable.

Céline said...

Really cute card! Thanks for playing along this week at DDCC!!