Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Something a little different for me.....

Hello crafty friends, hope you are all well..

The weather here today is so dull and miserable, it certainly doesnt feel like the summer hols.. Me and my boys are having a calm relaxing day in today, the boys are playing with their cars and I have just been catching up on some of your blogs..

I did say that I would post this yesterday but i was so tired last night, I completely forgot. Sorry..

I have made something a little different to what I usually make.. I have decided to make a few of these so I can add some chocs and a gift card for my nieces and nehews christmas gifts.



I used We Three Kings Template from Waltzing Mouse Makes... The Dp's were a freeie last year along with the Forever Freinds toppers... I used peel offs, ribbon and adhesive gems todecorate..

I enjoyed making this, as I usually just do cards... I am going to try a pillow gift box next for my mums birthday present..So watch this space..lol.

I would like to enter this half cracker into the following challenges:

Thanks for popping by today.. Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and thank you for all the comments you leave, it really means alot..

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Kelly

6 comments:

Chantal said...

Great Christmascrackers! Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
Chantal

Claire said...

This is just brilliant Kelly - ideal for lots of Christmas treats. Thanks for playing along with RTG this month. I hope you have joined in with the blog hop too! Hugs, Claire x

Mandy said...

This is fabulous Kelly,love the shape and the papers and topper are lovely,great idea....Look forward to seeing the pillow box....
Mandy x

Sarah said...

This is a fabulous project Kelly! Love Forever Friends. Will be great for Sweets at Christmas! Have a great day!

Sarah x

Kim Dibben said...

Fabulous project Kelly, love the cute image, gorgeous design and papers
hugs
Kim xx

Shelby said...

What a great idea and just love how this turned out! Beautiful work

Shelby