Followers

Saturday 6 October 2012

Jingle Bells..

Good evening all... hope you are all well and are having a good weekend so far.
 
I have managed to have a bit of time to myself today in my craft room..
 
This is one of the cards I made:
 
 
I have used this cute Mo Manning digi image coloured the promarkers..
The DP's are free with Crafts Beautiful magazine..
 
 
I used a peel off for the sentiment.. I added ribbon and two ribbon bows with little christmas metal charms.. To finish I added a couple of snowflakes..
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Thats all from me today.. Have a good evening..
I'm off to do some colouring while hubby and Harley watch the X factor...
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Brilliant card Kelly - love the Mo image - so cute.

Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Take care

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx

Sarah said...

Great card Kelly. Love the colours and design.

Sarah x

Caroline said...

Hi Kelly love the image and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

brenda said...

Super card Kelly and you pay so much attention to all the little details.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Kathleen said...

Me again! Lol
Fab card hunni, gorgeous colouring and great design
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week
Hugs
Kat xx

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful card full of great details! Love it!

Thanks for joining us at CCT this week!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel