Followers

Monday 29 October 2012

LOTV cookies and milk...

Evening all, hope you are all well..
 
Firstly I would like to wish my new followers a very warm welcome.. I am so pleased you have chosen to follow me.
 
For todays card I have used one of my new LOTV stamps (not sure of the name of this stamp but think my title may be close).. I just adore these cuties..They are great fun to colour too..
 
 
I have coloured with my distress inks.. The DP's are scraps from my stash.. I cut the image out using my nesti's. The glittered sentiment is a preprinted chipboard one from my stash.. To finish I added little paper flowers and added in the middle.. I also added stickles around the image too..
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Thank you to all you stop by my blog, hope you liked your visit and thank you so much for the comments you leave.. I look forward to my mornings having a coffee and reading them..
 
Thats all from me now peeps. Off to have shower and try get some crafty bits done too.
 
Night Night all.
 
Hugs Kelly x

 

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Kelly gorgeous card I love the image and you have coloured the image beautifully (I'll have to practice with distress inks they look fabulous). Caroline xxx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Kelly, such a sweet image! not tried distress inks yet!
Kim x

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,great image and colouring.xxx

Judith said...

Hi Kelly - i love your cute card - this is just a gorgeous image and a great layout hugs Judith x

Joey said...

Fabulous card Kelly, lovely image and design. Joey x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

The stamp is called milk and cookies, I have it and love it , so adorable, your card is lovely, so beautifully coloured in soft inks. janex

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, and so colourful, I love the LOTV image and bright colours xxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous and sweet card, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Unknown said...

what a superb card its very cute and thank you so much for sharing it wit us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxx

Rachel said...

Such a pretty card! Love that sweet image!

Thank you for joining the fun at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge with your polka dots,

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Kelly, me again :) to thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xxx