Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Teddy Bo Tree..

Good morning peeps...
 
Well its another wet and dull day here in the Midlands but at least the boys are off school and we can stay in the warm together lol... and I had some good news this morning, I am a winner of Suzie's fab LOTV candy. Thanks Suzie xxx
 
Now for todays card I have used a Teddy Bo image coloured with promarkers....
 
 
The DP's are from a free pack from Simply cards and papercraft. The fab Happy Christmas ribbon and red saatin ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.. I finish this card with a tree button with adhesive gems on and some holly embellishments.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
 
Thanks for stopping by today, I may be back later with another card.
Have a good day and keep watm
 
Hugs Kelly

 

10 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Well it did make me smile lots, love how you have done the ribbon corner. xx Flora

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Clairebears said...

Teddy Bo looks very handsome and I love the embellishments too - you should enter this into Teddy Bo's challenge :0)
Cxxx

Shelly said...

Hi Kelly, your card is lovely, so cheerful and bright! Congrats on your win... hope it's cheered up that miserable day in the Midlands! Shelly x

Caroline said...

Hi Kelly love your card the image is fabulous and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Kelly, this is so fun and so cute, what a sweet image and love the colours and the red bow :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Good luck xx

Kim said...

love the image, great card!
Kim x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, love the cute image.
Congrats on your win.
Wendy xx

Faye said...

That bow is the prefect touch on this gorgeous card Kelly. X

jenny said...

Gorgeous card! Love the teddy image and the tree button :)
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny x