Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Christmas Gift Bags...

Hello bloggers, thanks for popping by my blog today. Hope you are well.
 
Today I want to show you a gift bag I have decorated to match the little cracker I made for my nephew.. I think I have posted the cracker previously but wanted to show you the bag today...
 
i used some old Forever friends papers and toppers that were in my stash to decorate this plain ivory gift bag... The only other items I used were gold peel offs and some foam glittery snowflakes..
 
I would like to enter this bag into the following challenge:
 
 
Just before I go just want to share with you a pic of another gift bag I have made
 
 
i used the same pack images for this one but used Dovecraft DP's instead..
 
Have a good afternoon all and Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kelly
 
 

9 comments:

Kim said...

love these gorgeous gift bags Kelly! they look great
Kim x

Carol Willis said...

Lovely little gift bags Kelly. Love 'em.
Hugs
Caz x

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! so sweet! love these!

Caroline said...

These gift bags are gorgeous and I love the design. Caroline xxx

catherine said...

These are such a great gift idea Kelly and will be loved by the receivers
x catherine

downrightcrafty said...

great work such fabulous bags love them
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

They are fab Kelly...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

So So nice. Well done Kelly. Might have to have a go at doing some myself,thanks for the inspirationxx

Bettina L. said...

Such fab gift bags for christmas. I particularly like the shaped one with the tied ribbon around it. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx