Followers

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Kitty Christmas

Evening to all in blogland... Hope you have all had a good day and managed to get some crafty time in..

My card for today is one I have made using my Joanna Sheen Furry Friends CD rom

 
I layered this image onto red cardstock, used DP from Craft Creations.. I layered glittered foam snowflakes on top of each other with small die cut snowflakes to add a bit of glitter and sparkle..
I stamped the sentiment from a Personal Impressions stamp set.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Thats all from me tonight, thanks again for all the lovely comments you leave, they mean alot to me.
 
Hugs Kelly
 

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Kelly I love the kitten he is adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kelly,nice and bright and cheerful.xx

Joey said...

Oh Gosh Kelly, how cute is this, absolutely adorable. Joey x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Kelly...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Love that sweet kitty. We used to have a cute little ginger cat like that.

Kat xx

Anita said...

This is beautiful Kelly.

Jane said...

Off the 'Cute scale'!!! x

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, oooh how adorably cute is that image!!! Fab card you've made it up into too.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Rachel said...

I'm such a sucker for cute kittens!! Fab card.

Thanks for joining the sparkly fun at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Kelly, this is so cute. Love the kitty and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xxx