Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2012

LOTV - tradtional christmas

Good morning lovely bloggers.. Hope you are well..
 
The weather here is really wet and dark today, so I thought I would stay in the warm at catch up with some blogging and crafting in between school runs..
 
 
My first card for today is this traditional christmas one, using LOTV mini masterpiece topper...
 

I have used DP's from Dovecraft Vintage Christmas pack.. The Poinsettsa dies were from Crimson Cloud and I added a gorgeous red flower from WOC on to... The sentiment was from the Boofle die cut pack.. The ribbon bow was from my stash as were the bells and button. To finish I added some card candi..

 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Before I go just want to mention that I have a candy giveaway running until 30th November if you are interested... (see top of my blog page for link)
 
Have a good day all and keep warm
 
Hugs Kelly
 

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Card ,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous. These diecuts are so useful and fab embellies

Caroline said...

Hi Kelly gorgeous card the is beautifully coloured and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Corrinne said...

Beautiful creation with such delightful details :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

I invite you to share with us at this ANYTHING GOES challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

Lots of crafty joy,
Corrinne

Else Irene said...

So, so pretty :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, what a lovely card - really sweet image and gorgeous colours.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah