Followers

Saturday 17 November 2012

Non traditional Christmas colours....

Good morning all.. Hope you are all well..
This is an early post for me today, we are off to the caravan later to get it shut down for the winter months..
 
Before I get on to my card I just want to wish my new followers a very warm welcome. Thank you for following my blog and taking the time to leave comments on my work..
 
I added some candy yesterday so if you not seen it, pop Here to enter...
 
Right now onto my card,  for this one I have used a gorgeous image from Make it Crafty.
 
 
I coloured with promarkers and added super fine glitter.. I really enjoyed colouring this image. 
 
 
The Dp's are from a free pad that came with a recent magazine.. I love these non traditional colours with this image. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, button from my stash...
 
Here is a pic of the inside
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
 
Thats all from me today peeps. Have a good weekend.
 
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kelly
 
 

 

13 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Kelly
What a sweet image, love the colours you have chosen. We need to close our caravan soon too, although in recent year we have left the heating on very low to save us draining the system
Hugs
Suzie xx

brenda said...

Isn't she a sweet little image Kelly and she looks so delicate in the soft lilacs.

Hope you have a good weekend and getting plenty of crafty time once you got the caravan sorted.

B x

Caroline said...

I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Jenny said...

Fabby colours hun. Such a great job on your images too - Wowzers you got it all going on here :) Jen x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kelly
A beautiful card love the image and fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Image is lovely and you have coloured it so well. Love how you have done the inside.
Thanks for sharing
xx

Kat said...

This is lovely Kelly. Love that colour combo, really pretty. I always love gingham ribbon too.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kat x

Sheryl said...

Hi Kelly, this is such a pretty card. The image is coloured perfectly.
Great to see you joining the fun at Charisma this week, join us again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Kelly, love the image and your layout
Kim x

Unknown said...

Kelly, this is gorgeous, love the style of your card. Wishing you a nice Sunday xx

Naomi Johnson said...

A lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at crafty catz this week. Naomi

Mina said...

gorgeous card Kelly...I love that image and the colour combo you chose is stunning for her...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me challenge
Mina xxx

carol said...

super card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CC x carol