Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Spotty Dotty Christmas

Hello to all in blog land... Before I get onto my card I just want to wish my new followers a warm welcome and thank you for choosing to follow me, it means alot that you like my creations.
 
For todays card I have used a Craft Companions Mulberry Wood stamp coloured with promarkers and snowtex.
 
 
I have used some loose sheets of christmas papers from my stash. Some Red and black dotty ribbon but I think I have covered it all up lol
 
 
I used some Happy Christmas ribbon (from crafty ribbons) inbetween the strippy paper.
i added some paper flowers and a florish from my stash
Sentiment is also from the Mulberry Wood stamp range.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Thats all from me for now. Off to do some laundry AGAIN.. lol
 
Have a good afternoon
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card Kelly the image is so cute and the layout is gorgeous. Love the colours. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fabulous caard Kelly, what a cute image and love that spotty paper! x

Claire said...

This is a really sweet card Kelly, love your spots too! Thanks for playing along with my dotty challenge this week. Hugs, Claire x

Wendi said...

Fabulous card love that image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi