Followers

Thursday 27 December 2012

Another SC card

Good Afternoon all. hope you all had a good christmas. It has been crazy here the last few days. can hardly get a minute to myself.

Today I have a card to show that I made a few days before Christmas using my fav digi stamp at the moment.




I have coloured this gorgeous girl digi from saturated canary with promarkers.

 

Dp's are from a freebie pack that came with crafts beautiful magazine a little while ago.
I crisscrossed some gorgeous dotty ribbon from crafty ribbons around the card too.



The circle sentiment stamp is from LOTV I added some paper flowers from my stash and a rose from WOC.
 
That's all from me today peeps

Enjoy the rest of your day 
Hugs Kelly 



 





12 comments:

Claire said...

Stunning card Kelly - love the image and can see why it's your favourite atm. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Smashing card Kelly. Papers are really pretty and you have coloured the wonderful digi stamp in really well. Hope you had a good Christmas. Tracey xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card, love this image too x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is just fabulous big hugs Pops x x x

cebelica said...

This is one of my favourite images from SC. I love how you colored it. Her dress matches the papers perfectly and that ribbon is a great touch. Hugs! xx

Gram's Treasures said...

What a sweet card! Those pretty background papers really complement your image. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Joyce xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I just love everything about this, the colour, the papers & the layout. All just perfect for that gorgeous image!

Thank you for sharing with us over at Delightful Challenges, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Kelly. love the colours too. hope you had a fantastic christmas and a great new year is ahead!
Kim x

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card Kelly and love the layout to it. Hope you all had a great time over christmas and the little ones enjoyed themselves. Wishing you and your family all the best for the new year
x catherine

Jenny said...

So pretty. I love this image and I love the pinks - Delish! Jen xx

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and your coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Love the layout and the lovely colours.

Kat xx