Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

Thinking of you....

Good afternoon lovely blogging friends. So thankful it nearly the weekend, looking forward to staying in the warm and hopefully getting some crafting in..
 
I have another card to show you today.. I have used one of the NEW Pink Gem Designs backgrounds. I have layered a PGD digi onto and coloured with my promarkers.
 
This is photo does not show the true colours, I am struggling to get any light in this weather. I am looking into buying a photo tent and lights. So hopefully you will soon start seeing better pics from me..lol..
 
I have used background (green) and Chloe with daffodils digi stamp and Thinking of your sentiment digi all from Pink Gem Designs
DP's are First Edition - I love this pad..Ribbon from my stash...
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Thats all from me for today. Have a good weekend all
Stay safe and warm
Hugs Kelly
 

15 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Love the image, pretty papers and colour combo. Great layout too.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Janet said...

Awww this is wonderful.....first time I have seen the new backrounds in use....love what you have done :)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kelly. I love Chloe with her new background and the colours are beautiful.
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and gorgeous Kelly.
Hope you have a lovely Weekend.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kelly.

Image and papers are so nice.

Hope you get to craft lots over the weekend.

Tracey xx

KandA said...

This is a gorgous card Kelly. Adorable image and the colours are fabulous. Have a good weekend and thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

Jenny said...

Oh what fab colours. So cute <3 Jen xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fabulous card. Love the pattern paper and layout.

catherine said...

This is a sweet card kelly and love the orange colours. Have a good weekend - it is snowing again here
x catherine

karen said...

Hi kelly, gorgeous card and fab colours and papers, hugs, Karenxx

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is so pretty Kelly, a lovely image and I love the gorgeous colours n papers too!
Have a lovely weekend hun :)
Kelly.x

Anonymous said...

SHE is adroable. Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges...from one girl to another!

Anonymous said...

SHE is adroable. Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges...from one girl to another!

Donna said...

Such a sweet card and a really fab scene you have created, love how you've pulled it all together. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x

Judith said...

I just love the colour of his card - so pretty and a gorgeous bow thank you for playing at Delightful Challenges this week hugs Judith x