Followers

Monday 4 March 2013

Anniversary card (no stamping)

Good afternoon bloggers, hope you are all well and had a good weekend..
 
The sun is shining again here in the Midlands, still a little chilly but at least its dry and bright..
 
I have another commissioned card to show you today, this one is for an Anniversary
 
 
I used an old Craft Creations decoupage sheet for the image..(i only used a few layered of the decoupage,not keen on all those layers these days lol)
Some beatiful organza ribbon from my stash
Sentiment printed from computer, all layered onto pink mirri board.
 
 
I printed a verse for the inside too and layered that onto pink mirri board.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Right off to sort that candy pic out now.
Back Soon
 
Kelly
 

6 comments:

Doreen said...

I meant Fab !!!

amanda stokes said...

Hi Kelly!
Gorgeous card, really pretty image and nicely decorated inside too :)

KandA said...

Such a wonderful card Kelly. That is a beautiful decoupage image. I know what you mean about the abundance of layers! but I think you have this just right xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kelly. Nice image and I love the pink mirri board sets it all off lovely.

Inside of the card is smashing.

Traceyxxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a lovely, quick card. Sometimes we need those that don't take hours to color! Thanks for joining in the fun at ABC's Challenge! Good-luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

Lisa T said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!