Followers

Sunday 3 March 2013

Another Drink????

Good evening my lovely crafting friends..
 
Hope you are well and have had an enjoyable weekend..
I have spend alot of time getting organized with orders etc..
 
I have a card to show you this evening that I made last week with a Bugaboo image.
 
 
I coloured with promarkers, DP's are really old and have been in my stash forever lol..
The sentiment comes with the image..
I finished with Gingham ribbon and buttons from my stash.
 
 
This is the inside of the card..
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 
Thanks for popping by today.. I have not forgotten about the candy I promised.. Just need to take a pic, I will be back shortly with it.
 
Hugs Kelly
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely fun card Kelly.

Super papers and love the ribbon and buttons. Nice job on the inside to.

Glad to hear that you have lots of orders coming in.

Happy Crafting

Traceyxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love it, great image ,design and funny sentiment. janex

Jenn Borjeson said...

ha ha Love it! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Jovan said...

Great card...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

LOL love it, love Bugaboo's stella images and sentiments, tey are so much fun
Thanks for joining in with our use a greeting challenge over at Brown Sugar and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challlenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

craftygranny said...

Fab image and sentiment love them. Great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha x dt