Followers

Saturday 16 March 2013

Easter Bunny.....

Good evening bloggers..
 
Big Welcome to my new followers.. xx
 
 
Im back to show you my second card for today.. This time I have made an Easter card..
 
 
For this one I have used Janets new supper cute Easter digi from Pink Gem Designs, you can find it here. I have printed her a few times and decoupaged her to give some extra dimension.. Then I have left the rest of the card simple and plain by just matting onto white and pink cardstock.. I embellished with some gorgeous pink ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and a button from my stash..
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
 
Thanks for stopping by today..Enjoy the rest of your evening
Hugs Kelly
 
 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally love this one Kelly.

Love how you have decoupage the image.

Funny enough I was only looking at this one on Pink Gem today thinking I needed it!!!!!

Thanks for all of your lovely comments on my blog.

Happy crafting
Traceyxx

catherine said...

Such a cute card Kelly and great image. hope you have a good weekend
x catherine

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love this sweet image and how you have decoupaged it up xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really cute Kelly! I love how you've decoupaged the image.. it really makes it pop! and love the pretty colours and how you've layered up! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sonia said...

Fantastic card and I love this very beautiful image, Adorable:)
Sonia

Mian said...

What a lovely and cute card you have created! Love the clean and simple layout and the image is absolutely adorable.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just so cute Kelly! Love how you coloured her and the little bunnies, great design too! Susan x

Unknown said...

O wow wow Kelly, this is ever so so cute :) Fantastic card, I love the image and clean style of your card LOVE IT :) xxx Have a nice weekend xx

Janet said...

This is lovely Kelly xx

Tracey T said...

Super-cute! This uncluttered layout really makes this sweet image pop. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Jenny said...

How cute! I love those peekin' bunnies. Thanks so much for joining in at Sweet Stampins' Easter challenge.

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is SO cute! Lovely card Kelly. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Natali said...

Cute Easter card. Love this image and beautiful ribbon.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Easter” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card & so cute Kelly :o)
Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx