Followers

Thursday 28 March 2013

Fizzy moon - CAS style

Good afternoon blogging friends.

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the long Easter weekend.

I have the boys at home again today unwell.. Ronnie isn't too bad really. But Harley has not moved off the sofa yet and is sleeping a lot bless him.. 😞 I hate little ones being poorly.

Have you seen my previous post about the crafty ribbons blog hop, there are some fab prizes and inspiration from the DT and our special guests (some of the very talented LOTV DT). If you haven't already, pop and see my previous post, it well worth the visit.

Right now onto my next creation...


When I received my candy win from the lovely talented Mags yesterday, I knew what I wanted to make with the cute fizzy moon stamps. Thanks mags...xx

I have not tried these white space cas style before but quite liked how the first card turned out, then I had the idea of making a few more to make a little gift box set..




I used white, yellow and buff (Kraft) from the papermill. Fizzy moon stamp images colored with promarkers and a thank you stamp from personal impressions set.

I made two of each design. Here is the box to present them in




On the box I made two little gift tags with the same fizzy moon stamps on but left them
Uncoloured
.
Hope you like my creations.

I would like to enter them into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great Easter weekend.

Hugs Kelly 



16 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love the CAS cards and matching box Kelly! Hope your little ones get better soon! Susan x

cebelica said...

I've had my eyes on these new Fizzy Moon stamps for a while, but I wasn't sure whether to buy them or not. Seeing your cards and box made the decision for me - I will do some shopping on Tuesday. :D Thank you for the inspiration. These really turned out great! Hugs! xx

Clairebears said...

OMG Kelly they are TOTALLY stunning!
I love the box too :0)
Hope your little ones are better soon.
Love Clairebears x

Unknown said...

These are smashing Kelly.

I always struggle with CAS style cards but seeing yours has helped and I must give it a go.

Hope the boys start to feel better soon.

Happy Easter
Traceyxx

Crafty Lark said...

Great creation and great CAS style. Hope your little ones are up and running soon. xx Flora

Little K Smith said...

These are lovely CAS cards Kelly, I love the Fizzy Moon images!
Have a lovely Easter :)
Kelly.x

Kim said...

just love these cards and the box - they look gorgeous!
Kim x

Sue B said...

Aww these are really sweet Kelly! what cute images and your soft colouring is beautiful !! I love those fab borders! they make a great gift set! :-)
I hope your boys are feeling better very soon!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Elise said...

Oh my gosh, this is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!

Big Hugs,
Elise

KandA said...

These are fabulous. Love the CAS style and the matching box and tags xx

Shirley said...

Great CAS style cards, and beautiful matching box. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Claire said...

These are great, love the CAS design and great box too. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

These are super sweet card sets. I love the image and the CAS look on the white card. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.

Sue said...

I love your CAS cards with the cute images and your box looks wonderful too.
Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards and box Kelly...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Crafting Vicky said...

WOW those are really stunning. Love how you have colored them and the wonderful layering.

Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky