Followers

Saturday 2 March 2013

Lovely Spring

Good afternoon crafty friends..

Well it is a wonderful sunny happy day here in the Midlands today, hope it dry and bright where you are..

Its so nice to see a bit of the yellow stuff... We've been for a walk with Poppy this morning and the boys went for a ride on their scooters and now they are playing lovely in the garden so I thought Id pop by to show you a couple more cards..

The first card is a very very simple and plain one.. While clearing out my craft room I came across some very old papers and toppers from Nitwits (I think). As its this time of year too I thought it best I get them made into a card instead of burying them in a box AGAIN..lol

 
DP's, Topper, Border and All sentiment were from the same Kit..
I very quick and easy card but quite like how it turned out..
 
I would like to entering this card into the following challenges
 
I will be back shortly with my next card, then hoping for a little play in the craft room when hubby gets home to watch the boys lol..
 
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday
Hugs Kelly
 

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful, love the image and fab colours.xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous Spring card Kelly!

It has been snowing here today, so I guess we have to wait for spring a few more weeks.

Love
Maarit

KandA said...

Gosh you have been so busy this last week while I've been missing. They are all super designs and this is a lovely easter card xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kelly. I cant see anything simple about it,think its lovely.

Surprising what you find when you have a sort out.

Take care
Traceyxx

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous hun...and pretty colours too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, love the adorable image and beautiful papers.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
x

ellyscard creatief said...

Sweet card Kelly.
Gr Elly